World Health Organization (WHO)
We have long served as a trusted strategic advisor to numerous departments at the WHO, including:
- Serving in and playing key leadership roles in several technical working groups
- Working with WHO’s support to co-develop the digital health platform OpenSRP
- Developing clinical reference technology for maternal health and family planning
- Serving on the ground in Liberia as part of the WHO’s Ebola first response
- Developing and supporting the technology behind a number of important WHO programmes including WHO’s NCD STEPS program, Armadillo, Adolescent Health in Brazil
UN Development Program (UNDP)
As part of our work for UNDP, we organized a series of human-centered design and cybersecurity workshops with the UN Support Mission in Libya and the Libyan High National Election Commission. In these workshops and through our ongoing collaboration, we designed, developed, and sustainably deployed the vote tallying software that is used in all Libyan elections since the formation of the National Transition Council.
In Afghanistan, we are supporting the UN’s largest global trust fund program, the Law and Order Trust Fund for Afghanistan (LOTFA). In this partnership, we developed monitoring and analysis solutions built with the Ona Data and Canopy platforms and training programs to implement them
World Food Program
WFP relies on our flagship data collection platform, Ona Data, as its corporate mobile data collection platform.
UNICEF is supporting the development and rollout of OpenSRP (co-developed by Ona with the WHO) in over 5 countries. We have active digital health, mobile data collection, data solution / data visualization projects in over 20 UNICEF country offices. This includes:
- Supporting UNICEF’s response to Cyclone Idai in Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- Supporting the government of Rwanda to upgrade its national community health information system from RapidSMS to RapidPro
- Helping UNICEF Nigeria ensure that over 6M children received their doses of oral polio vaccine.